Friday, August 16, 2013

I've Moved...Sort of...and a Fun New Dress to Celebrate!

Ok, so let's just get right to the point: going forward, I will be posting all my sewing projects to my new blog, Fresh Off the Bolt. Why? Because I want my personal creations to be known as Fresh Off the Bolt, a more sew-centric phrase than Handicraftiness. If you go check out my first post featuring my latest sewing project below, it'll explain further why I moved it all over there.

I will continue posting on here occasionally- mostly just DIY party stuff and kid-centered games and projects etc. That's what this blog started as anywho and I just happened to get addicted to sewing after being inspired by so many wonderful sewing bloggers. =)

Anyway, I'd loooooove it if you followed me over there because that's where I'll be most of the time! And if you didn't follow me, I'd be ever so lonely!!! 

So- go check out this little dress on the new blog by clicking on the Fresh Off the Bolt tab above and tell me what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave a comment or check the sidebar for ways to connect with me - I'd love to hear what you think!